The “Modelling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modelling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modelling (Fixed Effect Modelling)
- Nested modelling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modelling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualisation capability (AVM, Model Statistics)
What is GDPR?GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a privacy law that will take effect on May 25, to update and complement legislation across the members ...
Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring, managing and analysing marketing performance to maximise its effectiveness and optimise return on investment (ROI)
Marketing is in a transitional age. New and disruptive technologies have impacted a lot how marketers perform their jobs, starting from the duties and responsibilities of the CMO to the ...