The “Modelling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modelling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modelling (Fixed Effect Modelling)
- Nested modelling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modelling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualisation capability (AVM, Model Statistics)
According to Forrester’s article “Vendor Landscape: Marketing Measurement And Optimisation Solutions”, today’s marketers live in a world dominated by more-powerful technology, growing data volume, and increasingly data-driven focus ...
“Measurement is the first step that leads to control and, eventually, to improvement.”H. James HarringtonThese words certainly ring true for all marketers around the globe that find themselves facing ...
Marketing Effectiveness: Dinner & Networking Event for Financial ServicesThursday 18th January 2018 at 6.30pm (London) (complimentary event)Greetings html Mass Analytics is glad to invite you to our Networking ...