The “Modelling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modelling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modelling (Fixed Effect Modelling)
- Nested modelling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modelling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualisation capability (AVM, Model Statistics)
The exponential growth in data generated around the world has made Data Scientists one of the most valuable currencies in the job market, but probably one of the most expensive ...
Immersed in the digital era and flooded by multiple streams of data, marketers turn to attribution and marketing mix modeling to have a better understanding of their performance and improve ...
Information Age, Digital Revolution, the Era of Digitalisation, the Rise of Digital Economy… are all different terms that came to describe the natural outcome of the increasing adoption of technology ...