The “Modelling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modelling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modelling (Fixed Effect Modelling)
- Nested modelling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modelling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualisation capability (AVM, Model Statistics)
Marketing Attribution is the methodology used by marketers to measure the impact of their media and marketing activities. In other words, marketing attribution is about attributing each income/outcome stream ...
The exponential growth in data generated around the world has made Data Scientists one of the most valuable currencies in the job market, but probably one of the most expensive ...
Immersed in the digital era and flooded by multiple streams of data, marketers turn to attribution and marketing mix modeling to have a better understanding of their performance and improve ...