The “Modelling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modelling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modelling (Fixed Effect Modelling)
- Nested modelling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modelling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with a strong visualisation capability (AVM, Model Statistics)
Immersed in the digital era and flooded by multiple streams of data, marketers turn to attribution and marketing mix modeling to have a better understanding of their performance and improve ...
Information Age, Digital Revolution, the Era of Digitalisation, the Rise of Digital Economy… are all different terms that came to describe the natural outcome of the increasing adoption of technology ...
What is GDPR?GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a privacy law that will take effect on May 25, to update and complement legislation across the members ...