The “Configuration” module allows you to describe input variables to “MassTer”
and place them in the appropriate predefined groups.
- “MassTer” can read multiple input data files that could be organized in csv, xls and xlsx format.
- Encrypted files are accepted to ensure data confidentiality.
- Input data could easily be converted to any periodicity & start/end date that you choose.
- New regions could be added (for pooled regression) even after you create the project.
- Renaming and adding new variables is always possible.
What is GDPR?GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a privacy law that will take effect on May 25, to update and complement legislation across the members ...
Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring, managing and analysing marketing performance to maximise its effectiveness and optimise return on investment (ROI)
Marketing is in a transitional age. New and disruptive technologies have impacted a lot how marketers perform their jobs, starting from the duties and responsibilities of the CMO to the ...