The “Configuration” module allows you to describe input variables to “MassTer”
and place them in the appropriate predefined groups.
- “MassTer” can read multiple input data files that could be organized in csv, xls and xlsx format.
- Encrypted files are accepted to ensure data confidentiality.
- Input data could easily be converted to any periodicity & start/end date that you choose.
- New regions could be added (for pooled regression) even after you create the project.
- Renaming and adding new variables is always possible.
According to Forrester’s article “Vendor Landscape: Marketing Measurement And Optimisation Solutions”, today’s marketers live in a world dominated by more-powerful technology, growing data volume, and increasingly data-driven focus ...
“Measurement is the first step that leads to control and, eventually, to improvement.”H. James HarringtonThese words certainly ring true for all marketers around the globe that find themselves facing ...
Marketing Effectiveness: Dinner & Networking Event for Financial ServicesThursday 18th January 2018 at 6.30pm (London) (complimentary event)Greetings html Mass Analytics is glad to invite you to our Networking ...