The “Configuration” module allows you to describe input variables to “MassTer”
and place them in the appropriate predefined groups.
- “MassTer” can read multiple input data files that could be organized in csv, xls and xlsx format.
- Encrypted files are accepted to ensure data confidentiality.
- Input data could easily be converted to any periodicity & start/end date that you choose.
- New regions could be added (for pooled regression) even after you create the project.
- Renaming and adding new variables is always possible.
The exponential growth in data generated around the world has made Data Scientists one of the most valuable currencies in the job market, but probably one of the most expensive ...
Immersed in the digital era and flooded by multiple streams of data, marketers turn to attribution and marketing mix modeling to have a better understanding of their performance and improve ...
Information Age, Digital Revolution, the Era of Digitalisation, the Rise of Digital Economy… are all different terms that came to describe the natural outcome of the increasing adoption of technology ...