“MassTer” is an end-to-end software based on a solid expertise in marketing analytics and predictive modeling. Best industry practices and processes were implemented to help you perform marketing mix projects seamlessly. It comes with 8 handy built-in modules that ensure more effectiveness for your data science & and insight teams.
Why is MassTer your key Marketing Mix Modeling Software?
The “Configuration” module allows you to describe input variables to “MassTer”
and place them in the appropriate predefined groups.
- “MassTer” can read multiple input data files that could be organized in csv, xls and xlsx format.
- Encrypted files are accepted to ensure data confidentiality.
- Input data could easily be converted to any periodicity & start/end date that you choose.
- New regions could be added (for pooled regression) even after you create the project.
- Renaming and adding new variables is always possible.
The “Dashboard” module allows you to visualize your data, perform different data cuts
and calculate key statistics to better understand the relationship between your variables.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Perform period or region cuts of the data.
- Periodicity Converter
- Key Univariate statistics: mean, sum, min, max, SD, Variance…
- Key Bivariate Statistics: Correlation matrix, correlation function, compare periods,
The “Processing” module offers you a comprehensive list of functions that help
you transform your raw variables to improve the quality of the model fit.
- Preprogramed Processors & functions (Filters, Impulse, Decays, Lags, Moving Average,
S and C shape Diminishing Returns curves, Sumproduct, trends, dummy, steps…)
- Chain Processing allowing a series of transformation on the same variable
- Tools for regional analysis: split region effect
- Full Export to Excel
- Automatic Processing allowing easy project update
The “Modeling” module allows you to build and estimate models using different advanced algorithms:
- Automodeler, manual modeling or a combination of the two.
- Pooled modeling (Fixed Effect Modeling)
- Nested modeling with a clear attribution screen (for direct and indirect effects)
- Loglinear modeling with a powerful proprietary decomposition method (in the process to be patented).
- Contribution & ROI calculation with astrong visualization capability (AVM, Model Statistics…)
The “Optimization” module allows you to use the model results to optimize
and allocate your budget across different activities and answers the “what’s best” questions:
- Visualize the Diminishing Returns curves for each activity
- Determine the optimal allocation for a given budget.
- Determine the budget needed to achieve a specific KPI target.
- Compare different optimization scenarios.
The “Forecasting” module helps you use the model results to simulate and predict the impact of different investment scenarios and answer the “what if” questions:
- Define different investment scenarios to be used for the predictive analysis.
- Predict, for a specified period, the KPI level (e.g. sales) that will be achieved for each scenario
- Produce the contribution graphs and tables for each activity and for each scenario
- Compare the performance of the different planning scenarios.
The “Presentation” Module allows you to create your presentation as you go.
- You can create all sort of charts in the Dashboard Module, save them,
add a description and create a pdf report based on all the charts you produced when exploring your data.
«MassTer Server» allows you to extend the existing functionality of MassTer
by building additional excel (or web based) tools.
- Applications like dynamic charts and reports based on the modeling results
or dedicated bespoke optimization and forecasting tools can be easily built by accessing the Server either locally or remotely.
- MassTer also comes with an excel add-in allowing you to benefit
from the Server with minimum effort.
More reasons to choose MassTer Software
End-To-End: From data collection to forecasting and ROI calculation, all the tasks are performed seamlessly using the 8 built-in modules offered by MassTer. Charts, tables, ROI and contribution calculations can easily be exported to Excel. R scripts for model estimation could be run from MassTer.
Easy-To-Use: MassTer is an intuitive and user-friendly software. You can quickly grasp the way it works and start building your first models. We offer comprehensive and detailed training sessions that can help you further explore the capabilities of MassTer.
Advanced Modeling: MassTer is equipped with advanced modeling capabilities that respond to the specific needs of today’s Marketing Mix Data Scientists: Pooled modeling (Fixed Effect Modeling), Nested modeling with advanced attribution screen, Loglinear… We are proprietary of our own mathematical algorithms that are in the process to be patented.
Automation: MassTer is equipped with a comprehensive list of functions/processors that help you transform your raw variables, saves you a precious processing time and ensures robustness to human error. MassTer comes with a sophisticated auto modeler that allows you to build both statistically and commercially viable models that take into consideration the constraints specified by the user.
Expertise: Our rich experience in Marketing Mix enables us to understand the growing needs of our clients. Our in-house Research & Development Department works continuously on enriching MassTer with new features and advanced modeling algorithms. Bespoke solutions could be implemented upon request.
Pricing: We offer our clients flexible packages adapted to their needs. Our clients could opt for monthly or annual subscriptions. They could also choose one or a combination of the different packages designed to adapt to our client needs.