About MASS Analytics
Mass Analytics (www.mass-analytics.com) specialises in collecting and analysing big data using the latest technology available to assist companies in their strategic decision making.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Tunis, Tunisia
The Marketing Exec will work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager to develop and execute an articulated marketing strategy to promote Mass Analytics products and services. The focus is on customer and user acquisition, activation and retention via unlocking the potential of marketing channels.
Specific KPIs need to be defined and an execution plan need to be implemented, assessed and adjusted to reach the company’s goals.
- Implement and execute the marketing strategy and the agreed action plan.
- Devising and presenting ideas for marketing activities including events, digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, etc.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining all the marketing channels, monitor their performance, and assess goals conversions against company objectives.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing campaign.
- Manage, produce, and optimise content for the different digital platforms: Social Media Channels and company website.
- Work with media companies, bloggers and influencers to grow the digital presence.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Identify trends and insight and optimise spend and performance.
BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Excellent analytical skills and very comfortable with numbers.
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner.
How to contact us?
Send your CVs to email@example.com