JOB OFFER: DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
An exciting position for an ambitious & talented Digital Marketing Executive looking to integrate a highly innovative Data Analytics and Machine Learning company.
Mass Analytics is a growing Data Analytics company developing cutting edge Marketing Analytics software solutions to help marketers around the globe better understand the levers of their businesses and optimise their marketing budgets.
The Digital Marketing Exec will work closely with the Business Development team to develop and execute an articulated digital marketing strategy to promote Mass Analytics products and services. The focus is on customer and user acquisition, activation and retention via unlocking the potential of digital channels.
He/ She will perform a 360° audit of the current digital performance and presence of Mass Analytics (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns) & identify the areas of strength and the areas that need improvements.
He/ She will then work on devising a Digital Marketing Strategy that is in line with Mass Analytics Strategy. Specific KPIs need to be defined and an execution plan need to be implemented, assessed and adjusted to reach the company digital goals
He/ She will work cross-functionally with data scientists, engineers and digital designers to create and execute digital growth initiatives.
- Audit the current digital performance of Mass Analytics.
- Devise a Digital Marketing Strategy, produce marketing content and liaise directly with the digital agency to create, manage, implement and experiment new user acquisition campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess goals conversion against company objectives (ROI …)
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s) by providing relevant content through the blog.
- Identify trends and insight, and optimise spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Write and optimise content of the different digital platforms: the website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Work with media companies, bloggers and influencers to grow the digital presence.
- Comfortable using Digital Tools (Google Analytics, Social Media Platforms …)
- Excellent analytical skills and very comfortable with numbers.
- Outstanding written and oral ability in English and French.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work and prioritise at a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner.
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com