JOB OFFER: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
An exciting position for an ambitious & strong Java Developer looking to integrate a highly innovative Data Analytics and Machine Learning company.
Mass Analytics is a growing Data Analytics company developing cutting edge Marketing Analytics software solutions to help marketers around the globe better understand the levers of their businesses and optimise their marketing budgets.
In addition to helping with the existing Marketing Mix Modelling software, the successful candidate will be in in charge of the full life cycle development of a brand new Digital Attribution Platform. The new platform will allow advertisers to track the user behaviour on the Internet and measure the performance of the different digital media channels used.
- Minimum of three years of relevant design and development experience using Java and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns & multi-tier applications
- Proficiency with modern software engineering concepts like agile development, version control, unit testing, test driven development etc.
- Familiarity with web applications using Web Services, HTML5, CSS, Java Script and modern UI frameworks such as Angular JS etc.
- Experience developing applications with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate with technology, curious, hardworking and fast learning.
- Proficiency in Python is a big plus.
- Prior work using Swing or other Java-based UI toolkits
- Knowledge of application layer Internet protocols & technologies like HTTP, Cookies, tracking, tagging etc.
- Understanding of social media technologies and Google Analytics
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and Data Analytics algorithms.
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org