UI Designer JOB OFFER
Mass Analytics is a growing Data Analytics company developing cutting edge Marketing Analytics software solutions to help marketers around the globe better understand the levers of their businesses and optimise their marketing budgets.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to develop the GUI of our software and improving the different screens, charts, and tables there in. In addition to improving the overall User Experience (UX). You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with the team.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Experience in programming with Java
- Experience using JavaFX and other technologies for desktop application
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator…
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.