1. CONFIGURATION MODULE
The “Configuration” module allows you to describe input variables to “MassTer”
and place them in the appropriate predefined groups.
- “MassTer” can read multiple input data files that could be organized in csv, xls and xlsx format.
- Encrypted files are accepted to ensure data confidentiality.
- Input data could easily be converted to any periodicity & start/end date that you choose.
- New regions could be added (for pooled regression) even after you create the project.
- Renaming and adding new variables is always possible.